Unlinked publications are copyright or have not been converted to HTML, but may be available. Feel free to request a copy of any unlinked article.
- Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001: Guide to the Act. Alan Cantor developed the guidelines and report templates for the Accessibility Directorate of Ontario that hundreds of organizations in Ontario use to meet ODA requirements
Disability Case Management
- Medical Documentation: a Disability Case Management Perspective. Originally published on LinkedIn, February 2018.
- The ADAPTABLE Approach: A Practical Guide to Planning Accessible Libraries. Vol. 14, No. 1. 1996. pp. 41-45. Library Hi Tech News
- The AD-A-P-T-A-B-L-E Approach: Planning Accessible Libraries. Vol. 2, No. 4. Information Technology and Disability
- A Short Guide to Media Accessibility (2007) by Alan Cantor, William McQueen, Don Peuramaki, and Charles Silverman. Developed for the Accessibility Directorate of Ontario
Other Writings, 1980 - present
- A Recorder Builder's Odyssey (2012). Article published in the Fall 2012 issue of American Recorder
- Crafted Bodies: Interpretations of Corporeal Knowledge in Light of the Technological Imagination in Antiquity, the Renaissance and the Present (1995) Unpublished Masters thesis
- Graduate Students' Perspectives on the Learning and Teaching of Statistics: An O.I.S.E. Study (1987) by Alan Cantor, Robert Prosser, and Sandra Vegeris. Paper presented at the Canadian Society for Studies in Education Conference, Hamilton, Ontario. 1 June 1987
- Microcomputers in the Classroom (1985, revised 1986) An introductory computer course — one of the first for teacher candidates — at Queen's University at Kingston, Faculty of Education
- The Art of Wholegrain Breadbaking (1980, revised 1981) An illustrated manual on making breads with unrefined ingredients, including recipes for whole wheat breads, bagels, and muffins. Privately published