About Keyboard Access Tips
Alan Cantor's Keyboard Access Tips is a book for people who want to operate Windows® more efficiently by using the keyboard more effectively. It is not a list of hotkeys. Instead, the book describes techniques that work in all contexts, and that allow you to discover specific hotkeys as you need them. Most of these techniques are poorly-documented; many are undocumented.
Order print copies online, by fax, or by phone at the RESNA Store.
Buy electronic (Word or PDF) copies from the author.
Purchase a site license for electronic copies from the author.
Table of Contents
- Why good keyboard interaction is vital
- Tips for learning to work without a mouse
- 18 fundamental keyboard techniques
- Common questions
- Essential hotkeys
- Configuring Windows to improve keyboard access
- Additional resources
- First published in 2004, and updated frequently since.
- Published by Cantor Access Inc.
- Saddle-stitched 8 x 5.5 inch booklet
- 48 pages
- Also available as a Word or PDF file
- Version 2.3: June 2008
- Version 2.2: March 2007
- Version 2.1: March 2006
- Version 2.02: December 2005
- Version 2.01: October 2005
- Version 2.0: March 2005
- Version 1.0: October 2004