Dena describes her braille display to Hewlett-Packard engineers in Barcelona
“I'm always interested when I see someone who is so deeply enthusiastic about their work, [and] that they can transfer it to others.”
Our four most popular sessions
We offer training to assistive technologists, ergonomists, and health care providers. Topics include alternative computer access, assistive technologies, speech recognition, macros, and software customization.
To get a sense of the topics we can address, please see this list of past presentations.
All sessions are taught by Alan Cantor. For some courses he is joined by Dena Shumila Wainwright, Sandy Feldman, or Melissa Monty.
“Presenter is fantastic. Makes everyone feel successful.”
Fees and conditions
- Contact Alan Cantor about fees.
- We tailor the content and length of a course to suit the needs of your group. Call to discuss your requirements.
- All sessions are conducted at your workplace.
- We travel anywhere. Travel costs are in addition to fees.
- We provide detailed course materials for all participants.
- Course content and costs are subject to change without notice.